Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kimberly

I love shooting Kim. We've been trying to get together for a shoot since I've been back from China, and we finally made it happen when I went for a super short weekend trip to Utah. Kimberly is a singer, and wanted some new pictures to put on her blog, which you should really check out, she is a fabulous musician. I have to admit, 'head shot' type shoots are my favorite! I have a bazillion I want to post, so I'll try to limit it to my absolute favorites!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Wow! Great pics!

alma and nicole smith said...

fab pics! love em. when are you coming up to portland?? :)

Susan said...

Kristal, you SHINE at portraiture! These were absolutely GORGEOUS.